·本片改编自伊安·弗莱明的短篇小说《From A View To A Kill》,完成于50年代,最初是为从未拍摄的007电视剧创作的。
·在影片片头007首次赴苏联执行任务。
·片中出现在1962年款劳斯莱斯银云Ⅱ其实是制片人布罗克里的爱车。
·克里斯托弗·沃肯是007影片中出现的第一位曾获奥斯卡奖的男演员。
·片中佐林是按斯汀的外形设计的,而且斯汀也是扮演佐林的人选。
·片中在苏联发生的场景是在冰岛拍摄的,而且冰岛首次出现在长片之中。
精彩对白
James Bond: My department know I'm here. When I don't report they'll retaliate.
詹姆斯·邦德:我的部门知道我在这,如果我没了消息他们会来找你算帐。
Max Zorin: If you're the best they've got, they're more likely try and cover up your embarrassing incompetence.
佐林:如果你是他们中间最优秀的,他们更会努力掩盖你的无能。
James Bond: Don't count on it, Zorin.
詹姆斯·邦德:别指望了,佐林。
Max Zorin: Ha ha, you amuse me, Mr. Bond.
佐林:哈哈,你逗我,邦德先生。
U.S. Police Captain: You're under arrest.
美国警察队长:你被捕了。
Stacey Sutton: Wait a minute, this is James Stock of the London Financial times.
史黛西:等一下,这是伦敦金融时报的詹姆斯·斯托克。
James Bond: Well, actually, captain, I'm with the British Secret Service. The name is Bond, James Bond.
詹姆斯·邦德:实际上,队长,我属于英国秘密情报局,名字是邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。
U.S. Police Captain: Is he?
美国警察队长:他是?
Stacey Sutton: Are you?
史黛西:你是?
James Bond: Yes.
詹姆斯·邦德:是的。
U.S. Police Captain: And I'm Dick Tracy and you're still under arrest!
美国警察队长:我是迪克·崔西,你还是被捕了!
Max Zorin: For centuries alchemists tried to make gold from base metals. Today, we make microchips from sillicon, which is common sand, but far better than gold. Now, for several years, we had a profitable partnership, you as manufacturers, while I acquired and passed on to you industrial information that made you competitive, succesful. We are now on the unique position to form an international cartel to control not only production, but distribution of these microchips. There is one obstacle - Sillicon Valley in San Francisco.